Of course the first thing my wife said when we got the boots was she loved the pink. The REALTREE® Xtra with the touch of pink makes a great looking boot for women. We have a small farm in Kentucky and although my wife doesn’t hunt she wears her Women’s Woody Max Fleece Hunting Boots daily to do chores around the farm even during the summer. These are a few of the things she said she really likes about these boots.
- The top part of the boot stretches snug to calf to keep cold out and warmth in
- The instep area has 2mm thermal foam underlay for extra warmth
- EVA molded mid-sole with contoured foot-bed (internal) is nice and comfortable
- MS-1 molded out-sole is tough, aggressive and durable for maximum protection and stability
- The Fleece lining is nice and warm
- 5mm NEOPRENE bootie with four-way stretch nylon, , lightweight and flexible, 100% waterproof
She says she loves the way they keep her feet warm, dry and the bottoms don’t slip in muddy conditions. As you can tell these Muck boots are the real deal. Warm, comfortable, waterproof, great looking and durable. The REALTREE® Xtra APG is a great camouflage that will help you blend right in out in the woods while getting after those big bucks deer hunting, duck hunting or whatever your game might be.
We would definitely recommend these boots to anyone needing a great pair of women’s hunting or work boots. Click the following link to get your pair of Women’s Woody Max fleece hunting boots. They are now my wife’s favorite pair of boots. Thanks again to The Original Muck Boot Company for a great pair of boots. Now go get you some. You’ll be glad you did.